Lonely Planet’s Pocket Bilbao & San Sebastián is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Gaze at the Museo Guggenheim in Bilbao, soak in the history at Guernica and explore the perfect city beach at San Sebastián’s Playa de la Concha – all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet’s Pocket Bilbao & San Sebastián:
• Full-colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus over 14 colour neighbourhood maps.
• User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time.
Coverage Includes: Bilbao, San Sebastián, Hondarribi, Pasajes, and more.