Libro en papel
Despite its small size, Scotland has many treasures crammed into its compact territory – big skies, lonely landscapes, spectacular wildlife, superb seafood and hospitable, down-to-earth people. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Scotland, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Scotland is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Sip the water of life, whisky, in an ancient pub, trace the trails of the clanspeople fleeing Glen Coe, or play a round in St Andrew’s, golf’s spiritual home; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet Scotland Travel Guide:
• Full-colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - castles, lochs & mountains, islands, literature, food & drink, museums, culture, wildlife, the land.
• Free, convenient pull-out Edinburgh map (included in print version), plus over 50 colour maps.
Covers: Edinburgh, Glasgow, Highlands & Islands, Inverness & the Central Highlands, Orkney & Shetland and more.