Libro en papel
Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all of Vienna’s neighbourhoods? Visit the heart of Vienna, the Stephansdom, or check-out the spectacular Hofburg; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Vienna:
• Full-color maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Free, convenient pull-out Vienna map (included in print version), plus over 15 color neighbourhood maps.
• User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time.
Coverage includes: Hofburg, the historic centre, the museum district, Karlsplatz, the Prater and more.