Lonely Planet Pocket Prague is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Spend time at the historic buildings, museums and galleries at Prague Castle, take time out in peaceful Petrin Hill, or stroll the picturesque Old Town Square; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Prague:
• Full-colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Free, convenient pull-out Prague map (included in print version), plus over 19 colour neighbourhood maps.
• User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time.
Coverage Includes: Hradcany, Mala Strana, Stare Mesto, Nove Mesto, Petrin Hill, Old Town Square, Wenceslas Square, Vinohrady, Zizkov and more.