Lonely Planet’s Pocket Bordeaux is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the complex world of wine at La Cité du Vin, reflect at the Miroir d’Eau and gorge on fine food, art and architecture – all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet’s Pocket Bordeaux:
• Full-colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus over 15 colour neighbourhood maps.
• User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time.
Coverage Includes: Saint-Pierre, Saint-Paul & the Triangle d’Or, Saint-Seurin & Fondaudège, Saint-Michel & Capucins-Victoire, Chartrons, Bassin à Flot & Bacalan, La Bastide, St-Emilion, and more.