Breathtaking natural beauty, deeply hospitable people, quaint rural backwaters and cosmopolitan capitals make the South Caucasus region a thrilling, offbeat discovery. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Georgia, Armenia & Azerbaijan, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Georgia, Armenia & Azerbaijan is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wander the historic winding lanes of Old Town, Georgia, slow down in Azerbaijan at an outdoor cafe, and take in the views at Armenia’s mountaintop monasteries; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Georgia, Armenia & Azerbaijan and begin your journey now!
Inside the Lonely Planet Georgia, Armenia & Azerbaijan Travel Guide:
• Colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
•Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, people, landscape, architecture, greetings, etiquette-
• Over 52 colour maps.
Covers: Georgia, Tbilisi, Abkhazia, Adjara, Great Cauasus, Kakheti, Samtskhe-Javakheti, Armenia, Terevan,
Azerbaijan, Baku, Naxçivan, Nagorno-Karabakh and more.