Libro en papel
Canada is more than its hulking-mountain, craggy-coast good looks: it also cooks extraordinary meals, rocks cool culture and unfurls wild, moose-spotting road trips. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Canada, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Canada is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Hike the Rockies, marvel at the Northern Lights, or indulge in cultural delights from Montreal’s cafe culture to the island villages of Haida Gwaii; all with your trusted travel companion.
Lonely Planet Canada Travel Guide:
• Color maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, Aboriginal cultures, outdoor activities, wildlife, wine, cuisine, epic drives, national parks.
• Free, convenient pull-out Vancouver map (included in print version), plus over 100 maps.
Covers: Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City, British Columbia, the Rocky Mountains, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Alberta, Newfoundland, Banff, New Brunswick, Yukon Territory and more.