Lonely Planet’s Best of Spain is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Feast your eyes on fine-arts capital Madrid, hike the spectacular ranges of the Pyrenees, and take in some flamenco in quintessentially Spanish Seville – all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet’s Best of Spain:
• Full-colour images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, art, food, wine, sport, landscapes, wildlife.
• Free, convenient pull-out Barcelona map(included in print version), plus easy-to-use colour maps to help you explore.
Coverage Includes: Madrid, Barcelona, Costa Brava, Granada, Andalucia’s Hill Towns, Seville, Cordoba, Salamanca, Basque Country, La Rioja, the Pyrenees and more.